Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sled Dog #3!!!!

Yesterday we picked up a little something...

Welcome Shilah to Sixth Day Sled Dogs!! 



Yesterday was quite an exciting day. I went dog sledding with Nicki (who is training for the 100 mile Race to the Sky) and Brandi. I went out with Shilah, Thor, and Nora. Brandi and I went about 8.5 miles. After we got back, we signed some papers and instead of loading two dogs up, I loaded up three (well, four including Loki). 

I never thought I would get another dog, but here she is: sled dog number 3!! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Look at that happy dog! Hope you guys have many wonder days! Nicki got back right before we left yesterday. She, indeed, did 20 miles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is doing great! Thanks for giving her to me!

      I saw Nicki right as we were about to leave and I wanted to stay and say good bye but my brothers had homework. I'll probably see her soon though. :)

      Delete