Thursday, August 22, 2013

Tis the Season to... Move to Idaho?

Oh wow. So many changes have happened since my last post. First, we are moving down into South Idaho near Boise in a couple of days. So we have been very busy trying to move! Plus I'll be starting my freshman year of high school in about a week too. I have been home schooled before this so I'll be going from a 1 person school (home schooled. oh yeah!) to a 5-A school. Yikes. I hope everything goes well! There have been a lot of sad good byes, but I know that God will be with us every step of the way. :)

My pups have been holding our with all the hot weather and smoke over here. I hope they transition well in the move! 

HOPEFULLY there will be more updates on our move and on my crazy canines soon. :)
Happy mushing!




No comments:

Post a Comment